Please click on the file below to see what the Parish Council has been working on in the Parish the last few weeks (up to 10 March 2017)
The key things recently have been:-
- We are preparing for our March Council meeting - see Meetings page for Agenda
- We have a vacancy for a Parish Councillor due to the resignation of Stuart Norton
- We have agreed to take action about noise from Gatwick airport aircraft due to the change in flight path - see detail on the Route 4 page under 'Planning'.
- We have objected to the planning application for a taxiway at Redhill aerodrome and have written to every member of the Planning Committee to highlight our concerns
- We are monitoring proposed housing development at Redhill Aerodrome
- We have objected to the the Horse Hill application for oil extraction and will review the application and liaise with Horse Hill Action Group
- We have agreed to make financial donations to Community Groups.
- We have met with Surrey County Council to discuss missing and broken signs and posts on A23
- We have requested more bins for the village
- The Youth Club have taken the children ice skating at Reigate
- We have raised concerns about the Picketts Lane, Honeycrock Lane, Masons Bridge and Axes Lane junction and lack of line of sight